Use an employee survey to ask your people what they’re involved in already or would be interested in contributing to.
In this way, you can identify the issues that:
- are important to employees
- will add value to your organisation.
Running a survey:
- sends a positive message of intent on the part of the organisation
- creates an initial interest among employees
- engages people in the decision-making process and increases their ‘ownership’ of the programme.
Results from a survey can help you to:
- make informed decisions
- promote and support good programmes
- give focus to communications plans.