Established by Business in the Community in 1989, ProHelp is a network of professional firms who are committed to making a difference in their community by offering their services for free to community organisations in need of support. It now involves more than 400 professional firms across the UK.
ProHelp is the UK’s only multi-sector professional firm network and as such both provides members with opportunities to meet with and work alongside other professions, and acts as a valuable 'one-stop' resource to community organisations seeking support.
In the past year alone, local community groups and voluntary organisations that would not otherwise have access to these services were supported with more than £0.65m worth of free professional advice and expertise by ProHelp firms.
We are committed to ensuring that time and expertise given pro bono by professional firms is used effectively to maximise its positive impact on local communities. Being a member of ProHelp gives your business the opportunity to make a difference in the local community and develop the skills of your employees through a managed pro bono programme.
The ProHelp network
ProHelp is delivered to the communities of greatest need through our network of local offices. Contact the BITC office nearest you for more information on joining this programme.
- East Midlands: Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire
- West Midlands: Birmingham
- East of England: Cambridge, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk
- North West: Liverpool and Manchester
- South West: Bristol
- Yorkshire and Humberside: Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Rotherham, Doncaster, Sheffield, Hull, Grimsby and North Yorkshire.