Join us to celebrate the regions responsible business and learn more about the challenges faced by employers in this area of the UK.
Join Business in the Community's East Midlands Annual Showcase to celebrate the region’s most responsible businesses and see some of the exciting projects and programmes being run by companies that are making a real difference to local communities.
Hosted by Toyota Motor Manufacturing this event is an opportunity to:
- Learn more about the biggest challenges faced by communities in the East Midlands, and how the leading companies are addressing these issues
- Be inspired by practical and effective ways to get involved and take action
- Speak to some of the companies present about the fresh approach they have taken in key areas such as education, employment, employees and environment
- Network with like-minded industry leaders
- Andy Lyon, Partner, PwC and Chair of Business in the Community East Midlands Regional Advisory Board
- Tony Walker, Deputy Managing Director, Corporate & Production Control, Toyota and The Prince’s Responsible Business Ambassador for the East Midlands
Invite your suppliers, customers and stakeholders to this free event and help spread the word about responsible business.