Sponsored by Richard Lochhead MSP, this reception will celebrate the importance of food, education and school in Scotland’s Year of Young People.
The event aims to
- Raise the profile of Food for Thought and the role that BITC and businesses play in the delivery of improved food education
- Celebrate the successes of the programme and thank business supporters
- Create a platform to introduce the Food for Thought programme to other potential supporters
- Promote the wider responsible business movement
- Alan Thornburrow – BITC Scotland Director
- Gary Maclean - Scotland’s First National Chef and UK Winner of MasterChef Professional 2016
- Children who have participated in the Food for Thought programme
- Food and non-food related companies that support food education or are interested in supporting food education and the wider Health & Wellbeing agenda
- Practitioners, managers and senior managers
How to book
To register to attend please contact Vivian Maeda E:Vivian.Maeda@bitc.org.uk
Food for Thought is a partnership between Education Scotland, Scottish Government and BITC Scotland. The programme was established in 2013 and supports schools with their food education plans which have significant wider impacts on their educational outcomes. Since being created, almost a thousand schools have benefited from this partnership.