A one day workshop defining corporate responsibility and the benefits to your organisation of being a responsible business.
This specialised workshop has been designed and is facilitated by Business in the Community’s most experienced staff and Training & Development Associates.
This course will help you to:
- Understand the benefits to your business of being responsible,
- Scope out what corporate responsibility and sustainability mean for your company;
- Acquire practical techniques for getting internal buy-in from the top to the bottom of the company;
- Use tools and approaches to manage and measure CR and sustainability activities
- Understand the different governance systems that can enable CR/sustainability
- Communicate and highlight the business benefits of CR/sustainability
The day will include:
- Defining corporate responsibility and sustainability for your company - starting with your mission statements and business drivers, this session will help you define what responsible business practice means for your company, why it is important and how it gives a competitive advantage.
- Business insight - a frank account by a speaker from a leading company of how they have achieved internal buy-in, and how they manage CR/sustainability through their business, outlining what has and what hasn't worked.
- Integrated approaches to corporate responsibility - frameworks to conduct your own review of how your company is managing and integrating corporate responsibility, highlight the gaps and develop an action plan.
- Structure and process - exploring and critiquing a range of governance structures that are used in companies to help embed corporate responsibility.
Who should attend?
The course has been designed for people new to corporate responsibility/sustainability, who may be taking this on as a new part of their job, and for those with wider responsibility who want a better understanding of what CR and sustainability mean to their business.
How to Book
T: 020 7566 8714
If you represent an SME with less than 250 employees a discounted rate may be available.
Please contact us to discuss.