This networking event, supported by JTI, brings employers and support organisations together to share their knowledge, hear about Business in the Community's recent work on inclusive recruitment and understand the power of partnerships.
Those attending will hear about successful partnerships to employ people with barriers to work; age young and older individuals or people with criminal convictions. Businesses and support organisations can meet potential new partners; understand how partnerships happen and how stakeholders define a successful partnership.
- 09:45: Registration, tea and coffee
- 10:00: Welcome from host and BITC
- 10:10: Inclusive employment – how to inspire, hire and grow diverse talent
- 10:25: Showcase of successful partnerships
- 11:10: Networking to build impact through partnerships
- 11:50: Closing remarks
- 12:00: Event ends
- Human resources and responsible business practitioners representing businesses who are working with third and/or public-sector partners to provide inclusive employment.
- Third- and public-sector partners who are working with businesses to provide inclusive employment.
This free event is open to both members and non-members.
Contact details and further information
Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.
Contact Andreia Kirstensen, Team Coordinator at BITC.