The launch of Business in the Community’s third national YouGov employee Mental Health at Work report in conjunction with Mercer.
Aims of the day
To provide an overview of the findings and recommendations of the survey.There will be ample opportunity to ask questions following our panel session. Guest will be invited to share their thoughts on this very sensitive issue and discuss in small groups in a confidential and relaxed environment.
Overview of the day
Tony Wood, Partner & UK Leader, Mercer Marsh Benefits will open this event. Louise Aston, Wellbeing Director at Business in the Community will provide an overview of the the findings and recommendations of the survey.
There will be ample opportunity to ask questions following our panel session. Guest will be invited to share their thoughts on this very sensitive issue and discuss in small groups in a confidential and relaxed environment.
An opportunity to network over refreshments will bring this event to a close no later than 5.30pm.
• Louise Aston, Wellbeing Director, Business in the Community
• Dr Arif Jiwany, Head of Employee Health and Wellbeing, GB & Ireland, GSK
• Tony Wood, Partner & UK Managing Director, Mercer Marsh Benefits
• Dr Wolfgang Seidl, Workplace Health Consulting Leader UK and Europe. Mercer
• Nic Williams, Finance Director, Mercer
• Rachael Davidson, UK General Counsel, National Grid
• Dr Shaun Davis, Global Director of Safety, Health, Wellbeing & Sustainability, Royal Mail Group
• Suzanne Hughes, Director of Culture and HR Strategy, Santander
This is an invitation only event for BITC members and partners of the BITC Wellbeing campaign as well as our sponsor’s contacts.
Afternoon tea refreshments provided.
Contact for further information
Contact Pamela Cooney, Events Manager.
Full joining instructions and venue details will be sent before the event.