Join organisations from across the region at an event hosted by Yorkshire Water that will help you prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies such as flooding and cyber attacks.
Building resilience involves developing the ability to detect, prevent, and when necessary, handle and recover from emergencies and other disruptive events that might affect the region’s businesses and communities. This event, hosted by Yorkshire Water, will
- Help you to recognise and plan for significant risks
- Help you prepare for, respond to and recover from a crisis
- Help you recover more quickly following an emergency
- Share best practice
Speakers will include
- Mark Calvert, CEO Adler and Allan
- Lee Pitcher, Head of Resilience, Yorkshire Water
- Eric Alter, Senior Vice President, Marsh
Refreshments and a sandwich lunch will be provided by Yorkshire Water.
Who should attend
The event will ideally suit practitioners and managers working in risk resilience, supply chains, intelligence and threat, communications or business continuity roles.
How to book
Reserve your place before 20 April 2018 to attend this event.
For any questions please contact Sandra Delamere, Corporate Adviser, Business in the Community.