Join us at the Royal Albert Hall to celebrate the very best in responsible business.
By attending the Business in the Community Responsible Business Awards Gala Dinner, in partnership with Anglian Water, you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with other responsible and influential business leaders and policy-makers at the largest global gathering of the responsible business movement.
- Inspire and engage your clients, investors, suppliers and partners.
- Understand what current best practice looks like in all areas of responsible business through the sharing of inspirational stories.
- Celebrate with your teams while enjoying a three-course meal and spectacular live entertainment, introduced by a celebrity host. The evening will begin with a drinks and canape reception.
|Ticket type||Early bird rate||Regular cost|
|Table (seats 10)||£3,800 + VAT||£4,750 + VAT|
|Grand Tier box (seats 8)||£3,040 + VAT||£3,800 + VAT|
|Loggia box (seats 5)||£1,900 + VAT||£2,375 + VAT|
|Individual seat||£ 380 + VAT||£ 475 + VAT|
- Tables are circular, seat 10 and are located on the hall floor.
- Grand tier boxes are larger theatre style boxes, slightly raised above the hall floor.
- Loggia boxes are theatre style boxes, slightly raised above the floor.
- An individual seat ticket buys you one seat at a table as above.