Join us at the Royal Albert Hall to celebrate the very best in responsible business.
- To book or amend your guest details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By attending the Business in the Community Responsible Business Awards Gala Dinner, in partnership with Anglian Water, you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with other responsible and influential business leaders and policy-makers at the largest global gathering of the responsible business movement.
- Inspire and engage your clients, investors, suppliers and partners.
- Understand what current best practice looks like in all areas of responsible business through the sharing of inspirational stories.
- Celebrate with your teams while enjoying a three-course meal and spectacular live entertainment, introduced by a celebrity host. The evening will begin with a drinks and canape reception.
|Table (seats 10)||£4,750 + VAT|
|Grand Tier box (seats 8)||£3,800 + VAT|
|Loggia box (seats 5)||£2,375 + VAT|
|Individual seat||£ 475 + VAT|
- Tables are circular, seat 10 and are located on the hall floor.
- Grand tier boxes are larger theatre style boxes, slightly raised above the hall floor.
- Loggia boxes are theatre style boxes, slightly raised above the floor.
- An individual seat ticket buys you one seat at a table as above.
- Please contact the Events Team if you are a Small Business regarding discounting prices. E: email@example.com