Join us at this workshop to examine the business case for developing a purpose driven brand.
Purpose-driven brands seek to improve society and have a positive impact on people’s lives. Mounting evidence shows these businesses are performing well in terms of market growth, meeting changing customer needs and getting the most out of their employees.
The purpose of the workshop is for delegates to:
- Examine the business case for being a purpose-driven brand
- Understand the tools to embed purpose authentically into commercial activities
- Explore how action planning brings together cross-functional departments and effectively drives change
This workshop will be of most benefit to participants who:
- Have an intermediate understanding of purpose, are ambitious to develop their skills and wish to drive a best practice approach to embedding purpose within their company
- Work for a company which has developed, or is developing, a purpose strategy
- Have strategic influence
.Who should attend?
Those with strategic influence:
- CR Managers / Heads of ...
- Brand / PR / Marketing managers / Heads of ...
- Strategic heads / Executive Directors in charge of strategy
- HR managers / Heads of ...
* Each place on a workshop is valued as a credit from your Core Package allocation