Help Scotland become a world leader in Fair Work.
In partnership with Scottish Government and Workplace Innovation.
It’s in every business’ interest to offer fair work. Research shows that job quality, employee health and wellbeing, engagement and productivity are closely linked.
The Scottish Government wants to work with you to create our Fair Work Action Plan. This plan will enable people in Scotland to have a world-leading working life where fair work drives success, wellbeing and prosperity for individuals, businesses, organisations and society.
The Scottish Government has commissioned a series of five workshops delivered across Scotland in partnership with Business in the Community Scotland and Workplace Innovation.
What attendees will do
- Examine the business case for Fair Work
- Explore workplace practices that lead to high performance and high quality of working life
- Hear from Scottish companies on how their commitment to workplace innovation and the responsible business movement have helped them to grow and thrive as part of an inclusive, sustainable economy
- Reflect on workplace practices in your company and identify opportunities for change
- Share ideas and experiences with participants from other companies
- Help shape the future of the Scottish Government’s support for business competitiveness through Scotland’s Fair Work Action Plan.
Who should attend
Middle and senior managers who work in HR, Marketing, Sustainability and Operations will are likely to find these workshops most useful, however all are welcome.
Tea/coffee and light refreshments will be served.