The fifth Social Value Summit, the leading event in its field, will take place on 28th February in London. The Summit brings together more than 350 commissioners and providers from across the public, private and social sectors.
This year, the event will cover not only current best practice, but also future challenges and opportunities, asking the questions:
- Does Brexit provide an opportunity for social value to grow?
- Are devolved areas where the greatest potential is?
- How do we use social value to tackle our employment challenge?
For attendees, the Summit will deliver:
- Leading expertise in the field of social value measurement & reporting
- The latest intelligence and information on social value
- Practical advice and tips to put into action in your organisation
- Dialogue and debate on key topics from expert speakers
- Excellent networking with leaders from across sectors