Corporate responsibility is about improving the impact of a business on society - your stakeholders. This course looks at how to engage those stakeholders effectively.
Engaging with stakeholders helps to:
- Build trust in your business
- Mitigate risks by knowing what concerns those around you
- Identify opportunities for doing things better
This course is designed for businesses who want to know more about how to engage their stakeholders. By providing tools and case studies, this workshop will help you build understanding about your stakeholders' concerns, and how you can engage them to bring value to your business.
- Understand the concept of stakeholder engagement
- Understand how stakeholder engagement can contribute to sustainable business
- Have a grasp of the fundamentals of ‘best practice’ in engagement.
- Know how to use practical tools and case studies and
- Have participated in facilitated exercises on planning engagement and mapping stakeholders
- Know about best practice reporting on engagement.
- Have insight into how other businesses have addressed stakeholder engagement.
- Session 1: Stakeholders, CR and the Business Case
- Session 2: Stakeholders and Engagement Methods
- Session 3: Stakeholder Mapping & Engagement Planning
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking to add value to their business through stakeholder engagement. This could include CR practitioners who would like to improve their organisation's transparency, and better understand the role of stakeholders and how they can be involved in strategy development, innovation, risk management and reporting.
How to book
If you represent an SME with less than 250 employees a discounted rate may be available.
Please contact us to discuss:
T: 020 7566 8714