This course looks at how to use responsible business to engage your employees and how to use engaged employees to embed responsibility. It is accredited by the Institute of Leadership & Management.
This course is also offered as part of the CR Management programme
Outline of the Engaging employees through CR module
By the end of this module, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the ways in which responsible business can strengthen employee engagement
- Discuss the importance of organisational context
- Identify practical actions and opportunities to improve engagement
- Plan how to measure engagement
- Devise a strategy for engaging employees through CR
The CR Management programme
Developed to improve knowledge and build key skills, the training course consists of six modules exploring key topics on integrating responsible business. The programme delivery is via facilitated discussions, guest speakers, best practice and case studies in small interactive groups.
Key benefits of the programme include:
- Increase organisational buy-in and develop your internal network
- Build a range of strategies to help integrate your CR activities
- Gain confidence and enhance your communications
Who should attend?
This training is relevant to professionals with some understanding of responsible business practices who are looking to build their skills and expertise. The programme can also be used to refresh plans and gain ideas from current business methods.
How to book
To reserve a place on this course please contact CRTraining@bitc.org.uk.
Discounts may be available for delegates from SMEs with fewer than 250 employees.
Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.