This course looks at how to use Corporate Responsibility to engage your employees and how to use engaged employees to embed your Corporate Responsibility.
Engaging employees is a critical ingredient of a responsible business. This course looks at the business case for corporate responsibility, ways motivate employees through CR, and ways to measure outcomes.
Are you trying to:
- Make staff feel better about working for your organisation and more willing to go the extra mile?
- Improve your employee opinion scores?
- Reduce your employee turnover?
- Improve levels of innovation?
- Enhance customer service?
These are all well-recognised outcomes of having an engaged workforce.
At the end of this course, attendees should:
- Understand how their organisation's culture and systems affect the ways in which it is able to engage with employees
- Understand key behaviours that signal success
- Have gained insights into a range of techniques including: dispersing ownership, raising awareness and social marketing.
- Defining organisational and personal needs
- Understanding the challenges
- Recognising drivers that help inspire and motivate
- Presentations by two guest speakers with further company examples
- Outline of the essentials for success
- Useful tools and approaches
- Identifying actions to take forward
Who should attend?
Corporate Responsibility practitioners, HR Professionals and managers of other functions, such as communications, marketing or any other section of a business with an interest in supporting employee engagement.
If you represent an SME with less than 250 employees a discounted rate may be available.
Please contact us to discuss:
Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.