Corporate responsibility is about improving the impact of a business on society - your stakeholders. This course looks at how to engage those stakeholders effectively. This course is accredited by the Institute of Leadership & Management.
Find out further information about the CR Management Programme.
Corporate responsibility is about improving the impact of a business on society, who are your stakeholders. This course looks at how to engage them effectively. Engaging with stakeholders helps to build trust in your business; mitigate risks by knowing what concerns those around you; and identify opportunities for doing things better. This course is designed for businesses wanting to know more about what to do to engage their stakeholders, and how to do it. By providing tools and case studies, this workshop will help you build understanding about your stakeholders' concerns, and how you can engage them to bring value to your business.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Understand the concept of stakeholder engagement
- Understand how stakeholder engagement can contribute to sustainable business
- Have a grasp of the fundamentals of ‘best practice’ in engagement.
- Know how to use practical tools and case studies
- Have participated in facilitated exercises on planning engagement and mapping stakeholders
- Know about best practice reporting on engagement
- Have insight into how other businesses have addressed stakeholder engagement
- Session 1:Stakeholders, CR and the Business Case
- Session 2: Stakeholders and Engagement Methods
- Guest Speaker
- Session 3: Stakeholder Mapping & Engagement Planning
Who should attend?
Everyone who is looking to add value to their business through stakeholder engagement. This could include CR practitioners who would like to improve their organisation's transparency, and better understand the role of stakeholders and how they can be involved in strategy development, innovation, risk management and reporting.
Contact details for booking and further information
To reserve a place on this course or for further information, please contact CRTraining@bitc.org.uk.
Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.
Discounts may be available for delegates from SMEs with fewer than 250 employees.
Please note, member price is either 1 credit or £480 + VAT.