More businesses than ever are working with schools and young people from providing insights into the world of work, senior business people becoming school governors to supporting a school sports day. All interventions are valuable but longer-term needs-led strategic partnerships can provide deeper impact for both the business and school.
The purpose of the webinar
- Introduce school business partnerships including the business case
- Begin to touch on some of the key principles behind what makes a successful school business partnership
The webinar will be of most benefit to participants who:
- Are new or just starting to think about working with schools
- Have already started working with a school(s) but want to explore how to drive greater benefit for the business, school, pupils and wider community.
- Want to explore different ways of managing their school and business partnerships
Who should attend
- Senior manager level within an SME
- Senior manager level in larger companies, usually within human resources, corporate or community affairs
Light refreshments will be served.
Contact for more information
Please contact Cheryl Phillips <Cheryl.Phillips@bitc.org.uk>,Head of Campaigning, Education for more information
Full joining instructions will be disclosed on booking