How Business is responding: Discovering the trends and the award-winning programmes.
This webinar will present the businesses response to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and the economic case for businesses to engage and support the 2030 Agenda. Focus will also be placed on the latest trends on how business are tackling the SDGs, and showcase best practice initiatives drawn from the Unilever Global Development Award, supported by Business Fights Poverty 2018 winners.
The purpose of the webinar is to inspire and promote business understanding and actions towards the SDGs, and convey the message that businesses are a key enabler of the SDGs. During the webinar we will present the economic case, celebrate best practice and share a variety of tools and resources companies can use to embed the SDGs within their commercial strategies and move towards sustainable business models that address Agenda 2030.
• Provide business evidence demonstrating the plethora of growth opportunities arising from the SDGs
• Provide a resource for business to inspire conversations and actions on how to develop and strengthen Sustainable Business Models and address the SDGs
• Celebrate the Unilever Global Development Award supported by Business Fights Poverty winner
• Provide practical guidance and advice to help businesses get started, or advance their existing programmes by successfully addressing the SDGs
• Overall, highlight BITC’s role in inspiring, supporting and challenging business engagement in SBMs and the SDGs
Managers/senior managers/assistant managers from business led CR/sustainability, strategy, legal, sales, R&D, procurement/supply chain, environmental and marketers.