Find out how leading businesses are working to improve the health of soil, water and habitats within their supply chain.
Every business uses water, has a supply chain that impacts the landscape, and employs people who breath the air, and benefit from green space whether in an urban context or in the countryside. The protection and development of healthy ecosystems is essential, and every business can participate in this.
- Share what our leading members from a variety of sectors have been doing to support healthy ecosystems and water resources. Understand the risk to the resources the business depends on, and what steps to take
- Understand where your organisation impacts on ecosystems and how to manage this
- Any organisation wishing to reduce impact on the natural environment – every organisation has an impact on the natural environment including use of water, purchasing and influence on local environment including urban environment
- Colleagues working on the organisation’s environment sustainability programme
- Colleagues with influence on purchasing – particularly from agricultural supply chains e.g. Purchasing, Agricultural managers/advisers, Supply Chain managers, Food service managers
- Colleagues with influence on how buildings and land are managed e.g. Facilities managers, Capital investment managers, Land managers
Please contact Florence Hughes, Events & Awards Coordinator