Join us at this event to celebrate the region’s most responsible businesses.
Hosted by KPMG, the evening will profile some of the exciting projects and programmes being run by companies that are making a real difference to local communities.
Hosted by KPMG LLP (UK) this event is an opportunity to:
- Learn more about the biggest challenges faced by communities in the West Midlands, and how the leading companies are addressing these issues
- Be inspired by practical and effective ways to get involved and take action
- Speak to some of the companies present about the fresh approach they have taken in key areas such as education, employment, employees and environment
- Network with like-minded industry leaders
- Simon Jonsson, Partner, KPMG and Chair of BITC’s West Midlands Advisory Board
- Tim Haywood, The Prince’s Responsible Business Ambassador for the West Midlands
Invite your suppliers, customers and stakeholders to this free event and help spread the word about responsible business.