Get ideas on how you can make you workplace more circular; from operations, to employee behaviour, to designing new workplaces or refurbishing existing ones.
Most of us have a physical place of work in some form. Moving towards greater circularity in workplaces is about changing the way we design and operate in these areas to eliminate and reuse waste, therefore contributing to the long-term sustainability of businesses and the wider economy.
- Get ideas on how you can make you workplace more circular – from operations, to employee behaviour, to designing new workplaces or refurbishing existing ones
- Examine the business case for circularity
- Hear stories about what other members are doing within their workplaces
- Create an action plan for your organisation
- Want to learn more about the circular economy and how to bring it to life in their organisation
- Are responsible for creating and/or implementing the organisation’s sustainability strategy
- Are keen to drive change through facilities management/procurement
- CSR Managers/Head of
- Facilities Management
- Procurement/supply chain
Tea/coffee will be provided.
Contact details for further information
Contact Florence Hughes, Events Coordinator
Full joining instructions and venue details will be sent before the event.