This event will discuss how businesses can create commercial, economic and social value by tackling some of our most pressing environmental challenges.
Successful businesses and healthy communities depend on a healthy environment. From the air we breathe, the food we eat and the water we drink to the buildings we occupy, the energy that powers our world, the infrastructure we rely on and the green spaces we enjoy.
The current model of prosperity is undermining the environment’s ability to support businesses and communities, we need to change the debate and find new ways to create commercial, economic and social value by tackling some of our most pressing environmental challenges.
- The bigger picture – what’s the geopolitical landscape you need to understand
- Understand the risks and opportunities for your organisations
- Make the business case for change
- Be inspired by best practice from leading organisations
- Colleagues with an interest in making a significant contribution to environmental sustainability
- Colleagues working on the organisation’s environment sustainability programme
- Directors with an interest or responsibility for the organisation’s environment sustainability programme
Please note this workshop is for Business in the Community members only and requires one credit for two people. If you have not yet renewed your membership onto Business in the Community’s new proposition this is included in your current membership fee.
Please contact Florence Hughes, Events & Awards Coordinator