Action One - Simplify data practices
Make data sharing and privacy clear and visible from the start.
Find out how these organisations are meeting this challenge:
Action Two - Be inclusive
Build digital access, capability and confidence to allow all to benefit from the digital economy.
Find out how these organisations are meeting the challenge.
- Accenture – Collaborative Online Digital Skills Training Platform
- Barclays – Digital Eagles Online Skills Development Programme
- Facebook – Enhancing Accessibility through Innovation
- Finerday – Online Social Inclusion for Older People
- Golden Gates Housing Trust – Internet Access for Socially Deprived Residents
- Lynda.com – Online Learning Platform
- Nominet – TV White Space Broadband for Remote Regions
- Samsung – Digital Classrooms for UK Schools
Action Three - Enable better choices
Develop solutions that help people to make more informed decisions about their health, education and finances.
Find out how these organisations are meeting the challenge:
- Citymapper – Simplifying Multi-mode Journey Planning
- Betterment – Removing Human Volatility from Investments
- Scottish Enterprise – SME Partnerships to Solve Community Issues
A Brave New World in partnership with: