Accelerating the transition to a circular economy
Research and useful information
- Resource Productivity and the Circular Economy: Laying the foundations and accelerating the pace of change - results of the consultation on opportunities for the UK to take a leading global role in resource productivity and the move to a circular economy
- Smart Growth - The economic case for the circular economy – read a summary of desk research led by WRAP, on the economic case for moving towards a circular economy in the UK
- Factsheet: The Circular Office - read practical information about how to take a sustainable approach to the places we work
- Lloyds Bank's Andrew Bester explains the circular office campaign and why your business should get involved
- Workplace Transformation by Ricoh – how Ricoh have changed both the physical and organisational workplace to increase productivity and agility, and create a better business environment
- De Ceuvel: Amsterdam’s first circular workspace – learn about Amsterdam’s ‘living lab’ for circular urban development
PwC meet the challenge
PwC: Going Circular Overview – why and how the services firm has implemented circular economy principles into its business.
PwC: Cut from the same cloth – learn how PwC is working with suppliers to reuse and recycle old uniforms.
PwC: Old furniture, new home – how PwC is remanufacturing unwanted furniture for use by charities.
PwC: Out of the frying pan into the fire – how PwC is powering their offices with used chip fat.
PwC: Give me tap: reducing plastic consumption – how PwC have reduced the environmental impacts associated with plastic used in their business.
PwC Going Circular - Fourth Edition – how PwC are working towards reusing or recycling 100% of their waste, as well as exploring fully ‘circular solutions’,
PwC: Circularity down to a T - New solutions for volunteer clothing – how PwC have reduced the raw material, water and carbon footprint of the clothing needed for their volunteering activities.
PwC: Lessons Learned - Zero Waste to Landfill – how PwC have succeeded in diverting all their waste from landfill.