Accelerating the transition to a circular economy
Research and useful information
- Resource Productivity and the Circular Economy: Laying the foundations and accelerating the pace of change - results of the consultation on opportunities for the UK to take a leading global role in resource productivity and the move to a circular economy
- Smart Growth - The economic case for the circular economy – read a summary of desk research led by WRAP, on the economic case for moving towards a circular economy in the UK
- Factsheet: The Circular Office - read practical information about how to take a sustainable approach to the places we work
- Andrew Bester, CEO of The Co-operative Bank and Chair of Business in the Community's Circular Economy Taskforce talk about why the office is the perfect place to put the principles of the circular economy into practice explains the circular office campaign and why your business should get involved
Waste to Wealth in Scotland
- Workplace Transformation by Ricoh – how Ricoh have changed both the physical and organisational workplace to increase productivity and agility, and create a better business environment
- De Ceuvel: Amsterdam’s first circular workspace – learn about Amsterdam’s ‘living lab’ for circular urban development
PwC meet the challenge
PwC: Going Circular Overview – why and how the services firm has implemented circular economy principles into its business.
PwC: Cut from the same cloth – learn how PwC is working with suppliers to reuse and recycle old uniforms.
PwC: Old furniture, new home – how PwC is remanufacturing unwanted furniture for use by charities.
PwC: Out of the frying pan into the fire – how PwC is powering their offices with used chip fat.
PwC: Give me tap: reducing plastic consumption – how PwC have reduced the environmental impacts associated with plastic used in their business.
PwC Going Circular - Fourth Edition – how PwC are working towards reusing or recycling 100% of their waste, as well as exploring fully ‘circular solutions’,
PwC: Circularity down to a T - New solutions for volunteer clothing – how PwC have reduced the raw material, water and carbon footprint of the clothing needed for their volunteering activities.
PwC: Lessons Learned - Zero Waste to Landfill – how PwC have succeeded in diverting all their waste from landfill.