I am currently Executive Chairman of Eden Springs in Poland and the UK which represent roughly 850 heads.
My main responsibilities are:
- Managing a team of approximately 900 employees.
- Acquiring and integrating businesses
- Improving our bottom-line through operational excellence.
- Improving top-line through customer service and sales excellence
- Continue a ‘Great Place to Work’ HR strategy to improve employee satisfaction and engagement
- Developing Corporate Social Responsibility, in particular reduction
- 1990-1994: HEC Lausanne, Degree in Business Administration.
- 1990-1998: Unique Sporting Goods Group, Junior Partner (Sporting Goods industry).
- 1999-2003: IRIL Ltd, Marketing Director then Deputy CEO (Textile industry).
- 2003-2005: Elco Paper Ltd, Head of Sales & Marketing (Office Supplies industry).
- 2006 - to date: Eden Springs (Europe) Ltd, Managing Director of Switzerland, Italy and UK (Food & Beverage industry, ex Danone Group), UK Chairman and Group Projects, Poloand and UK Executive Chairman.
-2012: London Business School, Senior Executive Programme.
-My absolute priorities are my lovely wife and my two children (Adam, 8 years and Nola, 5 years and born in Scotland)