Enterprise-Rent-a-Car Responsible Business Champion: Race
The Race Equality Award
As one of the world’s largest vehicle rental groups, Enterprise Holdings is committed to promoting long-term community growth and prosperity, through economic impact and employment, local foundation grants, global philanthropic initiatives, corporate sustainability and sustainable and low emission transportation options.
The Enterprise team is committed to keeping people and the economy moving
with access to affordable and low emission vehicles, when a car, truck
or van is the best mode of transport for a journey.
- Enterprise Rent a Car gives students transferrable employability skills to take into any recruitment process
- Enterprise Rent a Car is able to give access to career focused roles across the UK, not just London
- Has Enterprise Rent a Car has an openness in sharing best practice with other organisations/our customers
- In 2002, Enterprise Rent a Car began collecting BAME related data; having a BAME representation of 10.7% overall, and 7.9% in management. To date BAME representation is now 22.5% overall, and 21.8% in management.
- As of FY20, 32.4 % of Management Trainees at Enterprise Rent-Car are BAME
- In FY19, 85% of student hires were from non-Russell Group universities.
“The Enterprise team is committed to keeping people and the economy moving with access to affordable and low emission vehicles, when a car, truck or van is the best mode of transport for a journey. This means operating every aspect of our business in the most sustainable way possible, making a real impact in terms of diversity, community and sustainability. Working closely with transport innovators we can quickly and efficiently introduce millions of consumers to new fuel and vehicle technology as transportation infrastructure and the expectations of users continue to evolve. Khaled Shahbo, Enterprise UK MD
Together we ar stronger
Sodexo – Responsible Business Champion: Environment
Sodexo, creating a Better Tomorrow
Octopus Energy – Responsible Business Champion: Environment
Octopus Energy. Doing energy better — for the community and the environment
Northumbrian Water Group – Responsible Business Champion: Environment
Northumbrian Water Group is caretakers of the water in its regions