Bupa Health and Wellbeing Award 2020: Champions Showcase
AudienceOpen to BITC members and non-members and HR/people/talent management practitioners/managers
Tue, 24 November 2020 @ 10:00 – 11:30
The Bupa Health and Wellbeing Award recognises businesses that are taking a progressive, preventative, whole person, whole organisation and inclusive approach to embedding wellbeing into their organisational culture. This webinar will showcase the work of the businesses who were Champions in this category at Business in the Community’s (BITC) Responsible Business Awards 2020.
Join Mark Allan, Commercial Director, Bupa UK in conversation with our inspirational Health and Wellbeing Award champions:
- Anastasia Vinnikova, Wellbeing Lead, Bank of England
- Dr. Richard Caddis, Director of Health, Safety and Wellbeing & Chief Medical Officer, BT
- Nick Davison, Head of Health and Leisure Services, John Lewis Partnership
- Juilitta Sofat Barata, People Strategy Manager, Wellbeing Lead, Nationwide
- Rachael Davidson, General Counsel, National GridVentures & Group Assurance
- Rachel Boon, Group Head of Health and Wellbeing at Royal Mail.
The webinar will discuss how to:
- position mental health and wellbeing as strategic boardroom issues
- take a whole person approach to physical, mental, financial and social health and wellbeing
- embed wellbeing into an inclusive organisational culture
- learn from the COVID-19 pandemic to build back responsibly
The session will also provide practical takeaway actions and delegates will have the opportunity to ask the panel questions.
About the Responsible Business Awards
For over 20 years BITC’s Responsible Business Awards have showcased transformational stories of businesses taking real action to build thriving communities. Each year, the Awards celebrate those businesses demonstrating strong, inclusive leadership, who continuously innovate to tackle pressing social issues and repair and rebuild our planet.
The 2020 Responsible Business Champions have demonstrated their full commitment to the responsible business agenda during times of extreme and testing change. Each Champion exemplifies best practice that can motivate and inspire others. Their work is more important than ever as businesses adjust to the new normal and work to build back responsibly
This webinar is open to BITC members with a limited number of spaces for non-members. It is aimed at practitioners, line managers and leaders working in health and wellbeing, health and safety and diversity and inclusion.
Contact details and further information
For more information on the Bupa Health and Wellbeing Award 2020: Champions Showcase, contact Elena Perez, Events Manager at BITC.
Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.
Following government advice on social distancing, all BITC events over the coming months will be delivered remotely via digital technology.