Conference: edie Sustainability Leaders Forum – London
Tue, 04 February @ 08:30 – Wed, 05 February @ 16:30
The multi-award-winning edie Sustainability Leaders Forum 2020 unites business leaders and sustainability decision-makers from the most influential companies, along with climate experts, policymakers, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and investors to explore how strategy, purpose and engagement can be aligned to transform business, for good.
It is a dedicated sustainability event that combines strategic insight with practical outputs for business leaders.
Business in the Community (BITC) is a supporter of the edie Sustainability Leaders Forum.
Aims of the event
- Learn: get unique, practical insights and takeaways from thought leaders and sustainable business experts.
Collaborate: connect directly with speakers and collectively solve challenges with like-minded peers.
- Be inspired: no greenwash. Find out what’s really worked well – and what did not – from leaders.
- Be connected: network with hundreds of business leaders from multiple industries along with politicians, NGOs, investors, and economists.
The event lasts from 08:30 to 17:00 on day one and 08:30 to 16:30 on day two.
Keynote speakers include:
- Mary Robinson, President; former President of Ireland; and former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights – Mary Robinson Foundation Climate Justice
- Jim Skea, Co-chair working group III, IPCC
- Rebecca Marmot, Chief Sustainability Officer, Unilever
- Tom Szaky, CEO, TerraCycle
- Gilbert Ghostine, CEO, Firmenich.
Further information and contact details
As a partner of this event, BITC can offer a preferential rate to attend. When registering, insert promo code BITC15 to get the 15 per cent discount.