Seminar: Powering Partnerships for Inclusive Employment – Edinburgh
Thu, 05 December 2019 @ 13:45 – 16:00
This event, supported by JTI, brings employers and support organisations together to share knowledge, hear about Business in the Community’s (BITC) work on inclusive recruitment and understand the power of partnerships.
When it comes to inclusive employment, BITC has found that many successful interventions are delivered in partnership.
Those attending will hear about successful efforts to employ people with barriers to work such as young and older individuals, or people with criminal convictions. Businesses and support organisations can meet potential new partners, understand how co-operation begins and discover how stakeholders define a successful relationship.
- 13:45: Registration
- 14:00: Welcome from host and BITC
- 14:10: Inclusive employment – how to inspire, hire and grow diverse talent
- 14:25: Showcases of successful partnerships
- 15:10: Networking to build impact through partnerships
- 15:50: Closing remarks
- 16:00: Event ends
Tea and coffee will be available on arrival
Who should attend?
- Human resources and corporate social responsibility practitioners representing businesses that are working with third- and/or public-sector partners to provide inclusive employment.
- Third- and public-sector partners who are working with businesses to provide inclusive employment.
Further information and contact details
This event is free to attend and open to both members and non-members of BITC. Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.
Contact Andreia Kirstensen, Team Coordinator – Work Inclusion at BITC.