Open to BITC members and non-members
Tue, 27 April 2021
The objective of this training is to enable delegates to determine the best ways to identify, understand and engage with stakeholders and why this is vital to delivering a successful responsible business strategy. Learn techniques for mapping the most relevant groups and about when to use the different methods of engagement.
- understand the concept of stakeholder engagement and how it can contribute to sustainable business
- learn the fundamentals of best practice in engagement
- know how to use practical tools and case studies
- participate in facilitated exercises on planning engagement and mapping stakeholders
- know about best practice reporting on engagement
- gain insight into how other businesses have addressed stakeholder engagement.
Who should attend?
This training session is suitable for everyone who is looking to add value to their business through stakeholder engagement. This could include corporate responsibility practitioners who would like to improve their organisation’s transparency; better understand the role of stakeholders; and how they can be involved in strategy development, innovation, risk management and reporting.
Price per individual module
- BITC members £640 plus VAT
- Non-members £800 plus VAT
Companies can take out an Responsible Business Management Training partnership through their core BITC membership.
Find out more about BITC’s ILM accredited six-module training programme for professionals designing and delivering responsible business strategies and corporate responsibility programmes.
Contact for further information
To reserve a place on this module or for further information, contact the Responsible Business Management Training Team.
Following government advice on social distancing, all BITC events over the coming months will be delivered remotely via digital technology. Details on how to join will be sent prior to the event.