Training course: Stakeholder Engagement
Wed, 13 May 2020 @ 09:30 – 16:30
Business in the Community events and COVID-19
In light of the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19, Business in the Community (BITC) is refining its approach to events in the coming weeks. Many events will now be delivered via digital technology. Those events which do not lend themselves to remote delivery will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
BITC’s primary goal is to keep people safe so we have taken this decision based on the latest information available from the UK Government, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Public Health Agencies in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, as well as feedback from many of our members.
Please contact RBTraining@bitc.org.uk for more information.
Determine the best ways to identify, understand and engage with stakeholders and why this is vital to delivering a successful responsible business strategy.
Learn techniques for mapping the most relevant groups and about when to use the different methods of engagement.
- understand the concept of stakeholder engagement and how it can contribute to sustainable business
- learn the fundamentals of best practice in engagement
- know how to use practical tools and case studies
- participate in facilitated exercises on planning engagement and mapping stakeholders
- know about best practice reporting on engagement
- gain insight into how other businesses have addressed stakeholder engagement.
Who should attend?
Everyone who is looking to add value to their business through stakeholder engagement. This could include corporate responsibility practitioners who would like to improve their organisation’s transparency, and better understand the role of stakeholders and how they can be involved in strategy development, innovation, risk management and reporting.
Price per individual module
- BITC members £640 plus VAT
- Non-members £800 plus VAT
Companies can take out an Responsible Business Management Training partnership through their core BITC membership.
Contact for further information
To reserve a place on this module or for further information, contact RBTraining@bitc.org.uk.
Full joining instructions will be disclosed on booking.