Training course: Strategy Foundations – Cohort 30
AudienceCSR/responsible business practitioners/managers and Open to BITC members and non-members
Tue, 13 April 2021 @ 09:30 – 16:30
Attendees will gain an understanding of responsible business (RB) and an appreciation of the steps to developing a RB strategy that can be the foundation for change in their organisation. Course groups will be small and the sessions interactive, enabling companies to benefit from one-to-one support from facilitators and engagement with their peers.
By the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- identify the megatrends most likely to impact on their business in the future
- understand the Business in the Community’s (BITC) Responsible Business MapTM and its relationship to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), also known as the Global Goals.
- explain the business case for responsible business and understand the evolution from philanthropy and corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- see the benefit of being or becoming a purpose-driven organisation
- plan for the next steps in the development or implementation of a responsible business strategy for their organisation.
- What is Responsible Business?
- Global megatrends
- Business case
- Purpose and values
- Impactful strategies
Who should attend?
The course is designed for anyone with responsibility for integrating and embedding aspects of responsible business within their organisation. They may be a responsible business manager or have responsibility for a specific aspect of responsible business. Their job is to drive change through the organisation to increase financial, social and environmental performance.
Price per individual module
- BITC members: £640 plus VAT
- Non-members: £800 plus VAT
Companies can take out an Responsible Business Management Training partnership through their core BITC membership.
Find out more about BITC’s ILM accredited six-module training programme for professionals designing and delivering responsible business strategies and corporate responsibility programmes.
Contact for further information
To reserve a place on this module or for further information, contact the Responsible Business Management Training Team.
Following government advice on social distancing, all BITC events over the coming months will be delivered remotely via digital technology. Details on how to join will be sent prior to the event.