Training course: Strategy Foundations — London
AudienceCSR/responsible business practitioners/managers and Open to BITC members and non-members
Tue, 31 March 2020 @ 09:30 – 16:30
Attendees will gain an understanding of responsible business and an appreciation of the steps to developing a responsible business strategy that can be the foundation for change in their organisation. Course groups will be small and the sessions interactive, enabling companies to benefit from one-to-one support from facilitators and engagement with their peers.
By the end of the session, attendees should be able to:
- identify the megatrends most likely to impact on their business in the future
- understand the BITC Responsible Business Map and its relationship to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, also known as the Global Goals.
- explain the business case for responsible business and understand the evolution from philanthropy and corporate social responsibility
- see the benefit of being or becoming a purpose-driven organisation
- plan for the next steps in the development or implementation of a responsible business strategy for their organisation.
- What is Responsible Business?
- Global megatrends
- Business case
- Purpose and values
- Impactful strategies
Who should attend?
The course is designed for anyone with responsibility for integrating and embedding aspects of responsible business within their organisation. They may be a responsible business manager or have responsibility for a specific aspect of responsible business. Their job is to drive change through the organisation to increase financial, social and environmental performance.
Price per individual module
- BITC members: £640 plus VAT
- Non-members: £800 plus VAT
Companies can take out an Responsible Business Management Training partnership through their core BITC membership.
Contact for further information
To reserve a place on this module or for further information, contact RBTraining@bitc.org.uk.
Full joining instructions will be disclosed on booking.