Training course: Strategy Foundations — London
AudienceCSR/responsible business practitioners/managers and Open to BITC members and non-members
Tue, 12 May 2020 @ 09:30 – 16:30
Business in the Community events and COVID-19
In light of the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19, Business in the Community (BITC) is refining its approach to events in the coming weeks. Many events will now be delivered via digital technology. Those events which do not lend themselves to remote delivery will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
BITC’s primary goal is to keep people safe so we have taken this decision based on the latest information available from the UK Government, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Public Health Agencies in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, as well as feedback from many of our members.
Please contact Events@bitc.org.uk for more information.
Attendees will gain an understanding of responsible business and an appreciation of the steps to developing a responsible business strategy that can be the foundation for change in their organisation. Course groups will be small and the sessions interactive, enabling companies to benefit from one-to-one support from facilitators and engagement with their peers.
By the end of the session, attendees should be able to:
- identify the megatrends most likely to impact on their business in the future
- understand the BITC Responsible Business Map and its relationship to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, also known as the Global Goals.
- explain the business case for responsible business and understand the evolution from philanthropy and corporate social responsibility
- see the benefit of being or becoming a purpose-driven organisation
- plan for the next steps in the development or implementation of a responsible business strategy for their organisation.
- What is Responsible Business?
- Global megatrends
- Business case
- Purpose and values
- Impactful strategies
Who should attend?
The course is designed for anyone with responsibility for integrating and embedding aspects of responsible business within their organisation. They may be a responsible business manager or have responsibility for a specific aspect of responsible business. Their job is to drive change through the organisation to increase financial, social and environmental performance.
Price per individual module
- BITC members: £640 plus VAT
- Non-members: £800 plus VAT
Companies can take out an Responsible Business Management Training partnership through their core BITC membership.
Contact for further information
To reserve a place on this module or for further information, contact RBTraining@bitc.org.uk.
Full joining instructions will be disclosed on booking.
Filter by type: