Webinar: Mental Health at Work 2020 – building back responsibly
AudienceOpen to BITC members and non-members
Fri, 20 November 2020 @ 10:00 – 11:00
Learn how business can build back better by putting people first. This webinar will explore the key insights, trends and employer actions from Business in the Community’s (BITC) fifth annual Mental Health at Work survey, developed in partnership with Bupa.
- 41% of employees have experienced poor mental health related to work in the past year, with more than half of those affected (51%) attributing it to pressure at work.
- Despite remaining challenges, the study from BITC and Bupa UK suggests support for employee mental health has improved.
- Employees felt that colleagues (76%) and line managers (69%) are being considerate of mental wellbeing.
About Mental Health at Work 2020 – building back responsibly webinar
Our survey findings demonstrate that employees feel their employers are more supportive of their mental health since COVID-19. However, as many experience or face the threat of a second lockdown, employees are looking to employers to step up their support.
In line with these findings BITC and Bupaare encouraging organisations to continue prioritising employee wellbeing as cases rise and workers face more uncertainty as the pandemic continues. This webinar will discuss how they can do this effectively.
- Mark Allan, Commercial Director UK, Bupa
- Louise Aston, Wellbeing Director, BITC
- Amy Henderson, Wellbeing Adviser, BITC
This event is open to BITC members, with a limited number of spaces for non-members, who are interested in employee wellbeing.
Contact details and further information
For further information contact Florence Hughes, Events Manager at BITC.
Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.
Following government advice on social distancing, all BITC events over the coming months will be delivered remotely via digital technology. Details on how to join will be sent prior to the event.