Webinar: COVID-19: North West National Business Response Network
AudienceHR/people/talent management practitioners/managers and Open to BITC members and non-members
Thu, 09 July 2020 @ 12:00 – 13:00
This webinar is intended for businesses and community organisations new to the National Business Response Network and those already involved.
About this event
Our members and partners will:
- update on activities in the North West
- share insight into evolving longer term community needs in the North West, and into the challenges faced by those particularly hard hit by the resulting economic downturn and job losses
- highlight opportunities to support emergency needs
- discuss how we can build back better in the North West in a way that is inclusive and resilient in the face of pandemics and climate change.
- Christopher Gray, Managing Director, Accenture
- Helen Carroll, Director of Community Strategy and Activation, The Co-operative Group
This event is free for both members and non-members of Business in the Community (BITC).
The event would best suit attendees from companies, charities, and government bodies based in the North West. The webinar is aimed at human resources practitioners and people involved in community work; mainly people-manager level upwards.
BITC established the National Business Response Network to connect business support to urgent community need in the COVID-19 crisis. In the past ten weeks, the National Business Response Network has supported more than 1,500 requests for emergency needs including food, technology, toiletries and professional support.
Further information and contact details
For more information, contact Tracy Rees, Leadership Engagement Manager at BITC.
Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.
Following government advice on social distancing, all BITC events over the coming months will be delivered remotely via digital technology. Details on how to join will be sent prior to the event.
Filter by type: