What is the Responsible Business Tracker®? January 2021
AudienceOpen to BITC members and non-members
Mon, 25 January 2021 @ 12:00 – 13:00
Learn what the Responsible Business Tracker® can do for your business and what taking part involves.
In this webinar, the Tracker team will demonstrate what the Responsible Business Tracker® consists of, what it means to participate and what businesses get in return.
Attendees will be joined by previous participants of the Responsible Business Tracker® who will share their experience of completing the submission and the benefits they have gained. There will be an opportunity to ask questions of the Tracker team and previous participants.
- Mike Pickering, Cooperative Social Responsibility Manager – Midcounties Co-op
- Christopher Duffy, Commercial Business Partner – Cardiff and Vale College
About the Responsible Business Tracker®
The Responsible Business Tracker® is a measurement tool included in Business in the Community (BITC) membership and available to non-members at a cost. It provides a thorough baseline assessment of where an organisation is on their responsible business journey which in turn informs areas for improvement and areas of strength. The Tracker assesses progress against BITC’s Responsible Business Map™, which was built on the UN’s Global Goals or Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Responsible Business Tracker® offers:
- benchmarking against sector peers and the overall cohort
- gap analysis in responsible business activities
- the opportunity for recognition of leading practice, improvement and innovation via a scoring mechanism. The scoring data can be leveraged internally to create traction for change. It also helps businesses identify areas of strength and opportunities for leadership and sharing of best practice. The Tracker also provides a route to recognition.
This event is open to BITC members and non-members interested in taking part in the Responsible Business Tracker®. It is aimed at responsible business practitioners and leaders.
Places at this event will be limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Contact details and further information
To book your place at the Responsible Business Tracker® January 2021 event or for more information, contact Hannah Chui, Programme Coordinator at BITC.
Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.
Following government advice on social distancing, all BITC events over the coming months will be delivered remotely via digital technology. Details on how to join will be sent prior to the event.