Marsh's cyber briefings will be held – on Monday 10th October in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Cyber incidents are increasing in frequency and sophistication as more assets go on-line and the cost and expertise needed to launch an attack reduces. At this briefing Mark Weil, CEO, Marsh, UK & Ireland will be discussing the nature and scale of cyber threat to UK businesses, what are the best ways for UK companies to protect themselves, and how can the UK become a beacon for cyber security?
The topics that will be discussed include:
- What does 'cyber' actually mean for your company? Who are the potential threats and what types of damage can they cause?
- How can I minimise the cyber threat on my company and become more 'cyber resilient'?
- How can insurance be used to increase my cyber resiliency? How does it complement other solutions, such as a technical/IT-only approach?
- How 'cyber ready' are other UK businesses?
- What questions can I ask our businesses to understand our cyber readiness?
Venue information is as follows:
|Date||Monday 10 October, 2016|
|Venue||5 George Square, Glasgow G2 1AR|