In the workplace
Participation in employee engagement programmes helps to:
- make organisations more attractive to the best potential recruits and increase staff retention levels
- develop employees’ personal skills and competencies
- build effective teams and a sense of pride
- create a positive culture in the organisation.
In the marketplace
Additional marketplace benefits include:
- an outwardly demonstrated commitment to responsible business
- building new local and regional contacts
- working collaboratively with other firms
- gaining knowledge that can help towards developing new products and services
- reducing risk to an organisation’s reputation.