Why is measurement important?
Equally critical as setting the objectives for your Employee Community Engagement (ECE) programme, is the evaluation.
A good evaluation process will help you to:
- assess how you can improve the experience or activity for future volunteers
- build the business case for your ECE programme
- make the most of your organisation’s investment and increase efficiency
- manage and secure your budget
- measure the effectiveness of the programme as a whole and the benefit for both the company and the community
- apply for awards and recognition.
How do we measure effectively?
Once the objectives have been set and the processes are in place, there are four main stages of measurement that should be worked through carefully: