The six modules focus on a different area of skill and knowledge required to develop and implement a responsible business strategy. Your organisation or sector may call this work corporate responsibility (CR), corporate social responsbility (CSR), sustainability or corporate citizenship but at Business in the Community (BITC) we call it responsible business. Irrespective of the name used, BITC can help you put creating healthy communities and a healthy environment at the centre of your strategy to achieve long-term financial value.
Key benefits for you and your organisation
- Develop skills and tools to create a responsible business strategy and implement your CR activities
- Learn from responsible business experts at BITC and relevant membership organisations
- Increase organisational buy-in for your CR ambitions
- Gain confidence and enhance your influence outside your team
- Receive an accredited certificate in responsible business and six months’ Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) membership
- Access to a network of peers on the course and join an active Alumni Network
- Six modules exploring key topics on integrating responsible business
- Good practice case studies and guest speakers from BITC members across different sectors
- High energy, facilitated discussions
- Small interactive groups
- Hosted in London and Birmingham
Who should take part in this programme?
This programme will be of most benefit to people who:
- Work for an organisation that is part of BITC’s network of responsible businesses or is looking to join the movement
- Have a role in development and delivery of responsible business strategies or programmes
- Have an intermediate level of knowledge about some aspects of responsible business and are ambitious to develop their skills and desire to drive a best practice approach
Price for one participant
- Full course BITC member rate: £3,200 +VAT
- Full course non-member rate: £4,000 +VAT
We apply a 25 per cent discount to the cost for a second participant.
Individual module costs
- BITC members £640 +VAT
- Non-members £800 +VAT
Companies can take out an Responsible Business Management Training partnership through their core BITC membership.