- Six modules, exploring core CR topics
- Each module in a one-day workshop format
- High-quality discussion in small, interactive groups
- Training explores case study examples recognised as responsible business practice
- Company guest speaker presentations
- Sessions are hosted in London
You will be inspired whilst receiving practical and pragmatic advice on relevant subjects via the utilisation of the experience of Business in the Community's training facilitators and guest speakers.
Other benefits include:
- Access to a range of best practice case studies
- You will gain overarching skills and subject matter knowledge to tackle common challenges and achieve positive business outcomes
- By developing your understanding of CR you will improve your confidence and gain the ability to develop and implement a strategy
- You will receive a certificate from the Institute of Leadership and Management confirming completion of the programme
- You will join a trusted peer group to share experiences and challenges
|One participant||Two participants -
or 4 credits
or 7 credits
or 1 credit
Key Features and Benefits
The courses contain opportunities for you to gain professional one-to-one advice in addition to:
- Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals
- Learning more about the lived experience of others who have applied the skills learned in previous sessions.
- Receiving support in gaining organisational buy-in*
- In addition, the programme features wrap-up sessions that include an opportunity for individual reflection.
Who should take part in this course?
This course will be of most benefit to participants who:
- Have a role in development and delivery of corporate responsibility in their organisation
- Have an intermediate level of CR knowledge, are ambitious to develop their skills and desire to drive a best practice approach to CR within their company
- Work for a company which has or is developing a corporate responsibility strategy, or is committed to improving their CR programmes and performance
- This programme is also applicable to anyone wanting to make a career change into corporate responsibility