Read the companion report A Brave New World? Priorities and actions for an inclusive digital revolution
The potential value delivered by digital transformation - driving economic growth, tackling disadvantage and improving lives - will not be sustained unless these challenges are addressed. Business can help secure an inclusive digital revolution. While the corporate sector cannot solve these problems by itself businesses can make a significant contribution to them, both individually and in collaboration with partners from government and the non-profit sector.
Download the report to find out more.
- Building skills to enable all in the workforce to participate in the new economy
- Stakeholder concerns about the ethical use of digital
- Digital’s environmental footprint
- Uneven access to digital technology and its benefits
- Pressure on communities and well-being