Venue: London - Details tbc
BITC Members: £350 + VAT
Non BITC members: £490 + VAT
Who should attend?
The course is designed for Procurement or CR managers on the beginning of their supply chain journey who are looking for a strategic approach to managing their supply chain responsibly.
What will I gain from attending?
By the end of the coures, attendees should have understand:
- How to build the business case internally
- How to prioritize which social, environmental and economic issues to address first
- How to carry out a supply chain risk and opportunity mapping
- How to carry out a step by step approach to managing supply chains responsibly
- How other companies have successfully implemented supply chain programme
The business case
Are you looking to build the case internally? Find out about the latest business arguments to get buy in from your directors and colleagues.
Map your risks and opportunities & prioritise action
Are you trying to prioritize which social, environmental or economic issue to address first? Learn how to carry out supply chain risk and opportunity mapping.
Steps to responsible supply chain management
Are you wondering how to get started? Are you looking for a practical approach to follow? Find out about BITC’s recommended step by step approach drawn from member companies.
Best practice case studies
Do you want to learn from other companies who have successfully implemented programmes? Come and share knowledge on challenges and successes, and develop transferable expertise.