Prices for this course are as follows:
BITC Members: £350+VAT
Non-BITC Members: £490+VAT.
Discounts are available to SME's with fewer than 250 employees (subject to availability). To enquire about this, or to book or to reserve a place on a future course, please contact Natasha Jupiter on 020 7566 8796.
Engaging with stakeholders helps to:
- Build trust in your business
- Mitigate risks by knowing what concerns those around you
- Identify opportunities for doing things better
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking to add value to their business through stakeholder engagement. This could include CR practitioners who would like to develop their understanding of how to improve the transparency of the organisation, and better understand the role of stakeholders and how they can be involved in strategy development, innovation, risk management and reporting.
Benefits and learning outcomes
By the end of this course, delegates should:
- Understand the concept of stakeholder engagement
- Understand how stakeholder engagement can contribute to sustainable business
- Have a grasp of the fundamentals of ‘best practice’ in engagement.
- Know how to use practical tools and case studies and
- Have participated in facilitated exercises on planning engagement and mapping stakeholders
- Know about best practice reporting on engagement.
- Have insight into how other businesses have addressed stakeholder engagement.
- Session 1: Stakeholders, CR and the Business Case
- Guest Speaker
- Session 2: Stakeholders and Engagement Methods
- Guest Speaker
- Session 3: Stakeholder Mapping & Engagement Planning