Responsible Business Training Programme of Events
A six-module training programme for professionals designing and delivering responsible business strategies and corporate responsibility programmes. Accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). Developed by responsible business experts to help improve knowledge and build vital skills, the training is delivered in Birmingham and London.
The six Responsible Business Management Training modules focus on a different area of skill and knowledge required to develop and implement a responsible business strategy. Your organisation or sector may call this work corporate responsibility (CR), corporate social responsibility (CSR), sustainability or corporate citizenship but at Business in the Community (BITC) we call it responsible business. Irrespective of the name used, BITC can help you put creating healthy communities and a healthy environment at the centre of your strategy to achieve long-term financial value.
Key benefits for you and your organisation
- Develop skills and tools to create a responsible business strategy and implement your CR activities.
- Learn from responsible business experts at BITC and from relevant membership organisations.
- Increase organisational buy-in for your responsible business ambitions.
- Gain confidence and enhance your influence outside your team.
- Receive an accredited certificate in responsible business and six months’ Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) membership.
- Access to a network of peers on the course and join an active alumni network.
Responsible Business Management Training modules
- Strategy Foundations
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Defining What Matters: Risk and Materiality
- Community Investment Strategy
- Building a Culture of Responsibility
- Driving Change
About Business in the Community
We work with members to continually improve their responsible business practice, leveraging their collective impact for the benefit of communities.
We grow the responsible business movement and collectively create a greater impact focused on:
- developing a skilled and inclusive workforce
- ensuring work is good for everyone
- innovating to sustain and regenerate the planet
- building thriving communities.