Are there resources available to help my organisation take action?
BITC members benefit from a range of support to help them achieve the campaign asks,
including the following:
- Advisory services – topics include inclusion, partnerships & social impact
- Employment programmes
● Job Coaching – (national)
● Youth Employment Initiative (North East)
● STEP programme supporting Refugees (Yorkshire & Humber, Bristol and
Coventry) Y&H – Leeds, Sheffield and Bradford
● GREAT programme supporting long-term unemployed (East Mids)
● Age at Work (Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales)
- Content – Inclusive Employment toolkit, case studies and best practice guides
- Events – webinars, peer learning forums, leadership roundtables
- Regions & nations – connecting to partners & responding to local need
Don’t hesitate to contact your BITC Relationship Manager for more details.