Business in the Community Labs
Business in the Community (BITC) Labs allow organisations to work with others to solve shared challenges around working greener and fairer to transform lives and help the planet and communities to thrive.
The mission of BITC Labs is to collaborate and share solutions to accelerate change at a pace and scale to challenge the most significant societal issues.
We invite you to explore our open Labs and help us demonstrate responsible business is a force for good.
To support business in becoming resilient to climate change and move towards to net zero every employee must have the essential, professional, and technical skills to thrive
The Circular Fitout Lab will foster collaboration to reduce carbon emissions and environmental impact in office and retail projects.
Want to know more about how membership can support you in building a fairer, greener world?
We convene the network of purposeful leaders committed to changing business, transforming lives and helping the planet and communities thrive.
BITC is the UK’s largest and most influential responsible business network dedicated to building a fairer and greener world together, supported by His Majesty The King for over 40 years
Responsibility goes beyond company boundaries. We must deliver a fair and inclusive journey to a net-zero, resilient future where people and nature thrive.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Provide a resource pack and exercises through workshops to look at organisational change/workforce planning in accelerating responsible business through the different Labs.
- Build on existing resources, draw insights from BITC members, and look at practical strategies to implement.
- Provide online drop-in surgeries.
- Build a knowledge library and communications to share and showcase insights.
BITC Labs are peer to peer learning sessions to help your organisation solve some of the societal challenges around working greener and fairer. The Labs are fluid to ensure everyone gets the most value from it, the objective is to learn from each other and find solutions to accelerate responsible business.
We are currently trialling two BITC Labs. Our Green Skills Lab pilot programme is designed to accelerate a green just transition to net zero. Our Circular Fitout Lab will foster collaboration to reduce carbon emissions and environmental impact in office and retail projects.
A cost is associated with participation in the Community of Practice, with both BITC Member and Non-Member rates available.
- Attend five in-person all-day workshops and action learning sets for peer-to-peer support.
- Develop and implement a project for your business, that fits your priorities and ability to take action outside the workshops.