- This event has passed.
Bradford Place Prospectus Launch
Thu, 08 February @ 11:00 – 13:30
This is an in person event.
This event is open to both members and non-members of Business in the Community (BITC). It is designed for business and community leaders based in and around Bradford.
Having won the bid for the UK City of Culture 2025, the scene is set for Bradford to capitalise on its cultural collateral. This unique opportunity will drive greater participation across the district and put arts, entertainment and musical expression at the heart of all communities. This is the chance for more people and communities in Bradford to tell their story.
BITC will be launching the Bradford Prospectus, where a vison for Bradford’s future is set out, with key asks from government and businesses to help create a district everyone can be part of, and to give our young people the best start.
About the Event
This networking and launch event, supported by key partners of the Bradford Place Prospectus will set out our actions and intentions ahead of Bradford City of Culture 2025. Attendees will also:
- Learn the key asks and recommendations of Bradford’s Prospectus.
- Network with cross-sector leaders from Bradford and West Yorkshire.
- Demonstrate their long-term commitment to the region’s current wellbeing and future economic prosperity.
- Tracy Brabin, Mayor of West Yorkshire.
- Councillor Susan Hinchcliffe, Chair of the Transport Committee.
- Sir David Wootton, Bradford Place Board Chair.
- Baroness Jo Valentine, Director of Place, Business in the Community.
Light refreshments will be served.
Booking, contact details and further information
- Contact Florence Hughes, Events Manager at BITC for any further questions.
- Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.