Peer Learning Forum: Implementing Intersectionality at Work
Tue, 23 April @ 10:30 – 12:00
Our Peer Learning Forums
Our PLFs are now open to all members who have advisory in their membership package – hosted by our issue experts, there are 20 forums a year, covering a range of responsible business areas and enabling our members to discuss challenges, solutions and ideas.
About this event
This PLF for Business in the Community (BITC) members will explore how to enhance organisational diversity and inclusion by incorporating intersectionality into the Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion strategy.
In this interactive session, we will uncover practical methods to seamlessly incorporate intersectional initiatives into the workplace, cultivating an environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion.
Our hope is that you will leave this session feeling empowered and equipped to recognise and address the unique and interconnected challenges faced by employees with diverse identities.
What you can expect:
- Insightful discussions: Join this conversation to enhance your understanding of intersectionality and its role in promoting diversity and inclusion.
- Interactive learning: Engage in discussions and share your experiences, fostering an environment of collaborative learning and idea exchange.
- Practical strategies: Discuss and discover intersectional practices that you can implement to promote an inclusive and equal workplace.
- Introduction to Intersectionality from BITC
- Insightful case studies from guest speakers
- Q&A with speaker
- Breakout discussions -All
- Summary and Key Takeaways – BITC
- Stephanie Corker: Diversity and Inclusion Lead, Vodafone
- Léa Guzzo: Senior Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager, TLT
Booking, contact details and futher information
- Contact Jessica Hart, Events Coordinator at BITC, for any further questions.
- Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.