- This event has passed.
Peer Learning Forum: Wellbeing for Field-Based Roles
Thu, 19 October @ 10:00 – 11:30
This is an in-person event.
Attendance is by invitation only. This event is for Business in the Community (BITC) members with advisory days in wellbeing, and has been designed to benefit health and wellbeing, inclusion and HR practitioners.
The aims and objectives of the event
This event aims to support health and wellbeing and inclusion practitioners in understanding the wellbeing challenges specifically faced by colleagues in field-based roles and how to take action, recognising they are:
- Harder to reach via internal communications, line manager support and peer connection/ collaboration.
- Less likely to have non-scheduled time to access support services and resources within an online wellbeing hub.
- Likely to work alone in time managed, pressurised environments.
- Less likely to access flexible work with capacity to co-design good work.
This event will build on insights shared in BITC’s and the McKinsey Report ‘Prioritise People; Unlock the Value of a Thriving Workforce’ with guest speaker, Allyson Savage, Head of Occupational Health and Wellbeing for Northern Gas Networks.
Agenda/outline of the event
1. How to prioritise people at work
2. What are the challenges of supporting wellbeing for operational colleagues?
3. Guest speaker- Allyson Savage Northern Gas Networks
4. Discussion/breakout: Sharing challenges and sourcing ideas to overcome these
About Business in the Community’s Peer Learning Forums
BITC’s Peer Learning Forums provide a confidential environment to discuss common issues, solutions, and good practice. There will be an emphasis on discussion and sharing experiences.
Booking and contact details and further information
- Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.
- Contact Megan Gillett, Events Coordinator at BITC for further information.