- This event has passed.
Small and Medium Business Surgery: Inclusive Cultures
Thu, 29 February @ 12:30 – 13:30
This is a virtual event.
This event is designed for Business in the Community (BITC) members in small and medium businesses.
The aims and objectives of the event
This event aims to give our members from small and medium businesses an opportunity to network, while developing their responsible business knowledge. It will provide attendees an opportunity to understand more about responsible business in a small and medium business context, and learn how to create an inclusive culture in their organisations.
Agenda/outline of the event
- Introductions and recent responsible business achievements with BITC. Introduce yourself and your company and discuss how you are utilising your BITC membership.
- How to create an inclusive culture with our BITC Race Campaign Manager, Zahra Mohamoud
- Learning from ACT: How they created a more inclusive culture, getting buy-in across all levels of internal stakeholders, and impact measurement, Rebecca Cooper, Head of People & Development, ACT.
- Discussion and group learning: How you want to develop as a responsible business and the challenges you face.
Rebecca Cooper, Head of People & Development, ACT.
Booking, contact details and further information
- Contact Florence Hughes, Events Manager at BITC for further information.
- Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.