- This event has passed.
Small Business Surgery : Wellbeing at Work
Thu, 30 November @ 12:30 – 13:30
This is a virtual event
Attendance is by invitation only.
The aims and objectives of the event
This event aims to give our associate members an opportunity to network while developing their responsible business knowledge. It will provide attendees an opportunity to understand more about responsible business in a small business context. In this surgery, we are also including a space for you to ask any questions about your associate membership package. This will be a virtual event for associate members only.
Agenda/outline of the event
- Introductions/recent responsible business achievements with BITC. Introduce yourself and your company and discuss how you are utilising your BITC Associate membership. (5mins)
- How to use our Workwell Self Assessment Tool with our BITC Wellbeing Adviser, Helen Rook (30mins)
- Membership Q&A (20mins)
- How you want to develop as a responsible business and the challenges you face. (5 mins).
Booking, contact details and further information
- Contact Megan Gillett, Events Coordinator at BITC for further information.
- Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.